Friday, November 21, 2008

A small fish in a big ass pond becomes...the same fish in a bowl.

People people: like that great man said, we got to get over before we go under. So the Fat Money is back on his hustle. Tryna save skrilly on a working class income is like Favre donning the Green 'n Gold again--just ain't gon happen, but I'm tryna win still! Fugg a stock market, I wanna have me a fat yacht, and enough land to...well, you know the rest. I'm taking notes from my man Z-Ro-- "I'm Still Livin," so I'ma continue to "Let the Truth Be Told" so that you'll "Remember Me"-- and I still "Hate U Bitch"!

Enough jive: I recently departed the mighty TC music scene for a quiet life of solitude among the cows in Madison, Wisconsin, ready to let my illustrious writing career in music slip away like so many blunted afternoons on the Grand Ole porch. But van damme, somehow the Fat Money stumbled into the waiting arms of the Onion's new Madison-focused online culture site, www.decider.com. Since their cultural musings have always been highly esteemed in my book (right up there with Klostermann and them Ego Trip heads), I jumped at the opportunity.

Let's just hope there's at least a few rap acts brave enough to travel to this sleepy hamlet in the dark days of winter... we are still needing to import our supply of rrrap talent unfortunately.

So any artists/promoters/managers/owners who want to get more funky shit in Mad-son, get at me!!!

Getting money like a caucasian!!!

No comments: