Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i gets visual

Ever since the Fat Money discovered that here in Mad-town the hip hop can be thicker than coughee smoke in Devin's hotel room one minute, then suddenly it's winter and ain't even no mo doobies in the 'tray (metaphor, kiddies), I been scrambling to expand the H.E.A.D.S. enterprise. I swear, next time a name-brand rrrrapper sets foot in Wisco I'll be too old to enjoy it. But my cash flow is never weak, so what I'm gonna do but play da Vinci on 'em and enlarge the repertoire...

Even though my spurious creditials for film criticism include sleeping through an intro to film studies class in college and boasting having seen the movie Rockers at least 50 times, The Decider actually believed I could review a film fest screening, and I tricked them into publishing my piece, which even comes with neat youtube clips to enjoy:
http://madison.decider.com/articles/recap-wiskinos-fall-kabaret,1093/

Tomorrow I'ma see if I can check out some ballet...playing! Ain't slippin, expect more funky shit from H.E.A.D.S. sooner than later...

No comments: