Friday, February 29, 2008

Classic rapreviews.com platters, Vol.1: "we might blow up, but we won't go pop"

In the spirit of blogging for archival purposes (as everyone knows blogs are the most permanent and well-respected medium in the media market...sarcasm), I'm gonna set about digging through my old back-catalogue of rapreviews.com submissions, pulling up one or two of note when the mood strikes me. "Well how is the mood striking you now?" you may ask in a stiff Carrell-esque manner. It strikes me de la. So here is a link to my BTTL (back to tha lab, dummies) review/ode to one of my favorite group's criminally slept-on third LP Buhloone Mindstate. People just ain't making art this hard anymore...

http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/BTTL_buhloone.html

...only 24 and I already sound nostalgic

No comments: